Now you can try an Inada massage chair for 30 days in your own home. Simply call us at 720-616-5003 to arrange your 30-day trial. This offer is only good for a limited time.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
- Once the massage chair arrives at your home, you have 30 days from this date to return it. If you decide to return the chair, you’ll receive a full refund of the product price minus shipping, handling and setup charges.
- If you decide to return the chair, Inada will retain $450 for outbound full service shipping. This covers shipping, handling, and setup charges to install the chair in your home.
- If for any reason you are not pleased with your Inada massage chair and want to return it, it’s very important that you let us know by phone or via email BEFORE shipping the chair to us. Once we’ve received your phone call or e-mail, we’ll give you a Return Authorization (“RA”), send you packing instructions, and arrange the pick up. Don’t forget to get in touch with us, because returns without a valid RA will be refused and returned to you at your cost.
- You must return the chair to Inada in its original packing. Accordingly, once you’ve received the chair and it has been installed by Inada’s team, keep the boxes and packing material. Do not allow the delivery team to remove these items from your home. If the original box and packing materials are thrown away, Inada will ship you an empty box for $150 PLUS $300 in freight charges. These freight charges are based on “dimensional weight,” and the size of the box. Again, it’s very important that you do not discard the box and packing materials if you believe you will be using your 30-day trial.
How to Return Your Inada Massage Chair
If for any reason you are not pleased with your Inada massage chair and want to return it, please follow these guidelines:
- Retain and return all Inada massage chair manuals, accessories, power cords and tools. If these items are missing from your shipment, Inada reserves the right to charge you.
Exclusions and Exceptions to Our 30-Day Home Trial
Some exclusions and exceptions apply to the Inada 30-Day Home Trial. Please read through these carefully.
- Inada massage chairs returned to us without a Return Authorization number (RA) will be refused and shipped back to you at your cost. Please contact us for a RA before you pack and ship your chair back to us.
- The Inada massage chair must be returned in “LIKE NEW” condition. Reconditioning and recovery fees may be charged if the product is soiled, damaged, mishandled, or is exempt from the Trial for any of the additional exclusions and exemptions noted here.
- Returned Inada massage chairs must be in original packing material and include all original contents: literature, buffer pads, accessories, power cord, tool, etc. If any of these items are missing, Inada will deduct the cost to replace these items from your refund.
- Products shipped to (or used in) a business or shipping from a business address are not returnable under any circumstances. Any business or commercial use whatsoever will void the Trial. Shipment to or from any commercial office address will void the Trial.
- Cosmetic changes, tears, or failure of fabrics, woods, foam, pads, plastics, upholstery, exterior coverings, and damages not reported at the point of delivery will void the Trial.
- Negligence, misuse, abuse, electrical disturbances and power surges, acts of nature, or work, attachments, additions, alterations, or modifications by you will void the Trial. Damage or malfunction whatsoever caused by an animal or pet will void the Trial. Dropped massage chairs or components (including remote controls) may void the Trial or result in significant repair and replacement fees upon return.
- Any product not purchased directly from us does not qualify for our Trial.